1. How can I Pay for my order?
We accept major debit cards and credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), we also accept PayPal.
2. How can I use my coupon code?
You can apply your coupon code on the cart page or checkout page. To use your coupon code on the cart page, enter the code you have in the blank column and click the “Apply coupon” button. Don’t forget to click “Proceed to checkout” to complete the order. To use your coupon code on the checkout page, you need to click the text “Click here to enter your code” at the top of the page. After entering the code, click the “Apply coupon” button. Again, don’t forget to click “Proceed to checkout” to complete the order.
3. How long does it take to process a refund?
Refunds will be returned using the same method that was used to make the payment. The refund process will be completed in about 5-14 working days, depending on the bank or credit card issuer.
4. What do I do when my online transaction fails?
A few reasons a transaction may have failed include:
1. A problem with the credit card.
2. Your online payment gateway settings.
3. Incorrect card details provided during payment.
Here is a list of actions you could take should the transaction fail:
1. Make sure that your debit/credit card details are correct when making a purchase.
2. Try using an alternative card or payment method such as PayPal if possible.
3. Contact your debit/credit card provider with the error message, they may be able to identify the issue you are having.
If you are still having transaction problems, please contact us with the details of the error message.
6. Can I use more than one Promotional Code per order?
Only one code can be used per order at this time.
*If your Promo Code is not working, please try clearing your browser cache or try using a different web browser. If the code is still not working, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you at that time!